Construction of water, heat, plumbing, ventilation, electricity, telecommunications and gas supply networks.
Any building - industrial, residential or public - has the most diverse engineering equipment, networks and systems provided for by technology and necessary for the livelihoods of the people living in it.
Internal engineering communications systems:
- ventilation and air conditioning;
- dust removal;
- cold supply and heat supply;
- electrical equipment and indoor lighting;
- fire extinguishing and fire alarms;
- burglar alarm, video surveillance and access restrictions;
- computer networks;
- communications and communications.
External engineering communications systems:
- water pipes;
- household sewage;
- storm sewer;
- heat supply networks;
- power supply.
Installation of external communications is associated with the conduct of land work, so it must be completed before the landscaping of the adjacent territory begins.